Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Our sole mission in the summer is to get through the day without sweating through our clothes. And that’s a tall task in August! Heat waves have turned Us into a perpetual puddle of perspiration. The only time we feel any sort of relief is when the AC is blasting inside. But since we want to soak up the sunshine while we still can, that means we need to find a solution stat.
Enter: rompers. These mini jumpsuits provide cool comfort and breezy breathability. We found 21 lightweight and loose styles that won’t stick to you in the summer heat!
Unlike dresses, you can stay pretty active in these one-pieces. We see bike rides, bowling and baseball games in your future. Shop our favorite rompers below!
1. This spaghetti-strap romper is super comfy! Plus, it comes with pockets — just $33!
2. With almost 15,000 reviews on Amazon, this sleeveless romper is a very popular pick! The drawstring cinches your waist and the pockets provide on-the-go storage — originally $36, now just $30!
3. This is the no. 1 bestselling romper on Amazon. Enough said — just $35!
4. Made from a lightweight linen blend, this button-down tie-strap romper will keep you cool on a hot day — originally $30, now just $24!
5. Featuring ruffle straps, a smocked bodice, pockets and flowy shorts, this sleeveless romper is too cute — just $36!
6. Pretty in pink! This tie-front romper boasts flutter sleeves, lightweight fabric and a flirty cutout — just $43!
7. Embrace the utility trend with this short-sleeve button-down romper in army green — originally $33, now just $30!
8. This sleeveless romper feels like a cross between a dress and overalls — just $36!
9. Major deal alert! This one-shoulder romper is on sale for 60% off. Between the linen-blend fabric and tie belt, this gorgeous jumper looks way more expensive than it is — originally $35, now just $14!
10. Complete with ruffled cap sleeves and a tiered, flowy design, this darling romper could easily pass a dress. Take this one-piece from the beach to brunch — just $34!
11. This V-neck sleeveless romper (with pockets!) is great for lounging around the house or running errands — just $32!
12. If you prefer short sleeves, then you’ll love this scoop-neck romper with pockets and a drawstring waist — originally $27, now just $22!
13. Shoppers say that this spaghetti-strap ribbed romper is stretchy and comfy — just $31!
14. Designed with short sleeves, thin fabric, drawstring waist and pockets, this off-the-shoulder romper is pretty close to perfect — just $37!
15. Finished with an elastic waist and ribbon bow, this striped short-sleeve V-neck romper is comfy-chic — just $34!
16. This sleeveless button-down pocket romper is basically beachwear meets loungewear — just $41!
17. Want a romper that feels like your favorite T-shirt? This short-sleeve jumper is seriously soft — originally $43, now just $31!
18. Avoid underarm sweat with this twist-front strapless romper — just $32!
19. Looking for a romper for a dressier summer setting? Covered in Swiss dots, this short-sleeve V-neck romper is stunning — just $42!
20. This V-neck romper features a looser top and a tie waist for tummy control. Flattering and fashionable — just $28!
21. Even though this sporty one-piece looks like a dress, the built-in shorts technically make it a romper. This silky-smooth style looks nearly identical to a Free People activewear bestseller — just $25!
Sign up for Us Weekly’s free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!